Why you should choose Be Well Physiotherapy
- Experience: Our team is trained to deal with a wide range of conditions. We choose the most qualified and involved therapists to achieve your goals. Our senior principal physiotherapist, Katia, provided more than 20 000 treatments in Europe. She helped artists, sport professionals, dancers and others to reach best results.
- Individualized assessments and treatments: we call it “one-on-one consultations”.
Our physiotherapists take time to understand and explain causes of your musculoskeletal complaints and then, they set up the best treatment plan. If you agree with the plan, the treatment is initiated.
- Holistic and patient-centered approach: Our therapists take time to understand your “medical journey”. We consider all your musculoskeletal complaints to maintain results in long-term as some of them could be related.
- High quality of treatment: all our physiotherapists look at the most recent research to get the best outcomes.
- Location: our clinic is at the Runaway Bay Marina. It is easy to access by car or bus. Also, there are plenty of free parking places available!
We accept the following:
Use your Health Fund Extra's
During your initial consultation the physiotherapist will discuss your condition and options for treatment with you, and advise the expected duration of the follow-up consultations to achieve the best treatment result.
Maxillofacial Physiotherapy Treatment
Postural Physiotherapy Treatment
Neurological physiotherapy is a type of rehabilitation offering examination and treatment of the physical problems that are caused by an individual’s neurological condition. Neurological Physiotherapy aims to increase the quality of life of people with neurological conditions. Every person with a neurological condition presents differently. Treatment will be focused on your condition and symptoms.
Sport Injury Prevention : Global Active Stretching (SGA® method)
Lymphedema Physiotherapy Treatment
Medicare Chronic Disease Program
Our practice Does Not Bulk Bill under Medicare. As we are a private physiotherapy practice, you are required to pay our full fee at the time of your consultation and then claim the Medicare rebate of $53.80 back from Medicare.
Patient under the Medicare Chronic Disease Plan will be required to pay the full fee first, we will then process the Medicare rebate on the spot and credit this back to a debit card.
Work cover patients
Our team will contact Workcover with your agreement and arrange direct payment of the insurer’s contribution providing the worker’s compensation claim have been accepted for the injury or condition being treated.
You will need to provide us with :
- A current worker’s compensation medical certificate from your doctor
- Your workcover contact details (case manager)
- A worker’s compensation claim number provided by Workcover Queensland
Gap fees must be paid privately and cannot be claimed on private health insurance, Medicare or any other third party.