Physiotherapist Runaway Bay / Part Time position available / Work 3 minutes walk from the beach
We are a fast growing family practice on the Gold Coast close to Paradise Point. Our approach is to provide the best and most efficient treatment to patients.
Our practice is located 3 minutes walks from the beach. We provide a friendly work environment, with the opportunity to develop interest and knowledge in Physiotherapy.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced physiotherapist to reinforce the physio team.
Our offer is a part-time musculoskeletal, hands-on role in a private practice, with a flexible timetable, Monday to Friday and possible Saturday mornings.
The ideal physiotherapist should have a great work ethic, be willing to expand his knowledge and display competent MSK skills using postural method or managing specific conditions such as TMJ, headaches, Bell’s palsy, cancer and lymphoedema.
- • Previous experience in private practice is essential
- • Current AHPRA registration as a Physiotherapist
- • Limited Registration candidates can be considered with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Private Practice
- • Professional Indemnity Insurance
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- • High level of clinical reasoning skills, diagnostic ability
- • Postural skills or specific qualifications
- • Lymphoedema management is an advantage but not essential
- • Excellent communication and time management skills
- • Reliable, motivated, energetic and enthusiastic
- • Ability to work as part of a team and independently